Rome was a warm city full of beautiful scenery. We spent two fulls days exploring the historical sites, eating lots of pizza, and enjoying lots of gelato.
Sometimes I like to dance around my room or put myself in a good mood while I’m driving to work. These songs always do the trick and I’ve been listening to them on repeat for the past month. So if you’re looking to get motivated or just swim in the pool and enjoy the warm weather, these are my suggestions for you.
1. Hold On by SBTRKT
2. Inspector Norse by Todd Terje
3. Help Me Lose My Mind by Disclosure
4. Remember the Time by Michael Jackson
5. Ritual Union by Little Dragon
6. Jubel by Klingande
7. Doses & Mimosas by Cherub
8. CMYK by James Blake